You may be experiencing a sleep disorder if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Trouble paying attention or concentrating
- Drifting of to sleep while driving
- Difficulty performing at work or school
- Persistent lapses in memory
- A need to nap almost every day
- Dulled reflexes, slowed reaction time
- Nodding off while inactive
- Inability to bridle your emotions
- Others constantly telling you that you look tired
See a sleep specialist as soon as possible if:
- You experience persistent difficulty falling or staying asleep.
- You remain fatigued after a night of at least 7 hours of sleep.
- Your ability to perform normal, everyday activities is impaired or decreased.