As you prepare to hand out piles of candy to a bunch of trick-or-treaters this Halloween, give some thought to what kind of candy you’re going to give out. As it turns out, your candy actually says a lot about the type of person you are.
- Sweet Tarts and Skittles – You’re a little wacky and want people to think you’re a lot of fun. Chances are you’re a man dressed up asCher with a mirror ball and it’s raining men blaring from your stereo.
- Lollipops — This candy shows everyone that you made no effort this year… or you’re 80 years old
- Tootsie Rolls — You’re plain and simple and simply broke.
- Full-Sized Bars – You’re a Show off
- Candy Corn — You’re traditional and a bit boring.
- Popcorn balls – You don’t own a TV or a radio and have no idea that your neighbors will automatically assume you’re trying to poison their children!
- Non-Candy — If you give out anything other than candy like pennies, pencils or raisins. Brace yourself for an egg, TP, and shaving cream attack. These kids mean business!